For engineering firms, capturing billable time and expenses, developing accurate budgets and forecasts, and maximizing profitability should always be among your top priorities. Otherwise, your business’s health is at risk.
Project accounting provides you with the ability to properly monitor and perfect these three key areas of your project financials. It’s a straightforward yet innovative method that will guarantee results. Join this webinar to understand project accounting’s importance and see how it allows firms to predict and refine the ROI of individual projects, leading to improved performance and finances on a company-wide level.
At the end of this session, you will know how to:
- Monitor project performance, forecast workloads accurately, and get real-time visibility into project finances
- Manage the successful execution of projects all the way through to financial accountability
- Assess the tools that help you track financial performance and make effective decisions at the project-level
- Streamline and automate the capture of all billable and non-billable time and expenses
- Identify trouble areas that could impact margins