The Hardwood Council, founded in 1993, is a coalition of nine hardwood lumber and product associations, along with companies and individuals interested in promoting the use of North American hardwoods. Architects, designers and builders look to the Hardwood Council for authoritative information about North American hardwoods in sustainable design and building. It’s all just a click away.
At www.hardwoodcouncil.com you can learn more about:
· Fast Facts on North American Hardwoods: Nature’s quintessential “green” resource—abundant, responsibly harvested, healthy, and homegrown.
· Species Guide: Everything you need to know about the most popular North American hardwoods, including: characteristics, grades, strength and mechanical properties.
· Technical Tips: Details for specifiers on everything from hardwood product selection and installation to finishing and maintenance.
· Design Values: Complete design values for specifying North American hardwoods in structural applications.
· White Papers: Conversations about sustainability and our surroundings with leading architects, designers, authors and engineers.
· Continuing Education Units: Where architects and interior designers can earn AIA- and IIDA-approved continuing education credits on North American hardwood topics.
· Member Links and Resources: Visit members’ sites for Buyers’ Guides and additional information about North American hardwoods.
See for yourself. Visit www.hardwoodcouncil.com and experience the Hardwood Council.