The Duro-Last single-ply roofing system is ideal for any flat or low-sloped application. Since 1978, over a billion square feet of Duro-Last membrane have been installed on buildings of all types. Features and benefits:
• Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit, delivering worry-free, leak-proof, long-term protection.
• The Duro-Last white membrane has the highest retained reflectivity of any single-ply membrane rated by the EPA’s ENERGY STAR® roof products program, saving significant energy and money for facilities of all types throughout the U.S.
• The Duro-Last system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
• Installation is quiet, fast, and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar, or mess. A new Duro-Last roof often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off.
• Duro-Last protects commercial and industrial buildings with a comprehensive 15-year No Dollar Limit (NDL) warranty that clearly states our coverage of consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material and/or installation workmanship. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available.