This course discusses the advantages of building with metal and the coil coating manufacturing process. After completing this course, users will be able to identify coatings components, describe the coating manufacturing process and identify industry standards related to coatings.
1. Identify advantages of building with metal.
2. Provide overview of the coil coating process and the benefits of pre-paint.
3. Identify coatings components and their role in the coating system.
4. Describe coating manufacturing process and coating chemistry.
5. Identify industry standards relative to performance requirements of coatings for metal building components.